① determine the drainage system access position;
② select the correct type of inspection wells (which must be matched with the drainage ditch), and drainage connections;
(3) Put the inspection well to the correct position and connect the inspection well with the access port of the municipal drainage system with the connecting piece;
④ installation of cover (to prevent deformation of the side wing pouring concrete);
⑤ pouring side wing concrete to the required height. The maximum height can be the same with the actual height of the ground.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Steel grating surface treatment
- Steel grating do paint surface treatment consid...
- Ball cover selection of ink
- Ductile iron grate buy tips
- Rain grate
- Ductile iron grate how to reduce vibration
- Ductile iron grate the correct method of cleaning
- Architectural fastener installation attention t...
- Galvanized steel grating corrosion resistance
- Linear drain has a unique role