Galvanized steel grate The corrosion resistance is the most important property of hot galvanized steel grate. Galvanized steel grating corrosion-resistant mechanism has two main aspects:
① hot-dip galvanizing layer of the steel substrate to play a physical barrier to the protection of the steel by corrosion and the media isolated from the environment to achieve the purpose of preservation. At the same time, the corrosion products formed on the surface of hot-dip galvanized steel grating can also prevent further corrosion.
② hot dip galvanized layer of steel can play a protective role of electrochemical. In the common corrosive medium, zinc is the anode for the steel, so the steel-based and hot-dip galvanized layer exposed by scratches and collisions can sacrifice the anode protection. Hot galvanized steel grating corrosion resistance mainly depends on the thickness of zinc coating, the same hot-dip galvanized steel grating under different conditions of use are very different.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Steel grating surface treatment
- Steel grating do paint surface treatment consid...
- Ball cover selection of ink
- Ductile iron grate buy tips
- Rain grate
- Ductile iron grate how to reduce vibration
- Ductile iron grate the correct method of cleaning
- Architectural fastener installation attention t...
- Drains laying construction
- Linear drain has a unique role